B and O Railroad Museum Easter egg hunt or event
B and O Railroad Museum in usually has an Easter egg hunt or other event open to the public. But since the information may not be published until right before the date, or weather and other conditions can change it, it is best to see their website
at https://www.borail.org/ for current information
Have your own backyard Easter egg hunt with no work!
Prefilled Easter eggs; just scatter them and call the kids!
Related Fun and Information
- The history of the Easter egg
- How to make your own natural organic Easter Egg dye!
- How to hard boil eggs
- History of Easter egg hunts,
- The origin of the Easter Bunny!
- how to blow (or empty) an egg.
Finally, you will probably also like our sister websites, which help you
find pick-your-own farms to go pick strawberries, blueberries, apples, etc. in your local area!
- Where to find Pick Your Own strawberry and blueberry farms near you!
- How to make strawberry jam
- How to make berry jams without sugar
- How to make Fig jam
- How to make Applesauce
- Ice cream, gelato and sorbet
- How to make Apple butter
- How to make Apple bread
- How to make a Pumpkin pie from a real fresh pumpkin(hint: it's EASY)
- Pumpkin cheesecake recipe - unbelievably good!
- Jam and jelly
directions and recipes
- Jam and jelly questions and answers
- Canning - anything
that can be safely canned at home!
- Juices: Canning
fruit and vegetable juices
- Pie fillings
- Sauces, Salsas, Syrups, Fruit Butters and Chutneys
Soups - canning vegetable and meat soups at home (see
this page for tomato soup)
- Pickling - more
than just cucumbers
- Drying / food